We are pleased to announce that the River Tyne is open once again to private boating subject to Gov guidelines regardintg social distancing. Happy days!
Nestling on the North Banks of the river Tyne 7.5 miles upstream from the river entrance but less than a mile and only minutes away from the heart of the City Centre.
St Peters is one of the safest and most sheltered Marinas in the UK. The Marina is tidal and can be accessed +/_ 3 hours either side of High Water.The Visitors waiting Pontoon can be accessed at all states of the tide and the Marina building , with its toilets , showers and Laundry is open 24hours a day 365 days a year.
St Peters Marina is also a very busy and extremely popular RYA recognised Power Boat School.
Facilities and Berthing
All of our customers have access to good quality, up-to-date facilities available 24 hours a day. They include:
- 150 sheltered and secure pontoon berths.
- Toilets, showers, and laundry are all available in the Marina Office Building.
- Water and electricity (240 volts) is available for all pontoon berths.
- Trained, qualified staff operate our 3T static crane.
- Free car parking is available on site.
- All marine services are available locally.
- RYA registered Power boat School.
- Boat Sales brokerage office on site.
Download an application form using the link at the bottom of the page.
The Marina has its own 3 Tonne crane which can lift most sports boats and small yachts and is also ideal for mast stepping and engine removal.
The crane rates are very competitive and a boat valeting and anti- fouling service is also offered.
The nearby Amble boatyard offers all aspect of hull repairs and Osmosis treatment.
Engines and drive legs
Outboards, drive legs and inboard engines can be serviced, supplied and repaired on site.
Boat deliveries can be arranged to anywhere in Europe , either by sea or by road. We can also quote for transportation to America. We have access to haulage companies that can transport up to 60ft.